IMA Introduced the Current World of the Development Industry to Young Students
Leading developer firms from all over the globe met for the 10th time to take part in the Microelectronics in the CR workshop.
The event is organized by the Faculty of Electrical Engineering at Czech Technical University in Prague, and aims at bringing the latest trends in the development of microelectronics, photonics and other related fields closer to both students and the public at large. Representatives of a total of nine companies presented their products which had been built upon the latest knowledge gained in the area of the development of electronics.
IMA proudly presented its IMAcheck mobile application designated to electronically record attendance, performance at work, and keep track of protective equipment and commodities. At the workshop, visitors could try two of the six system variants available:
- IMAcheck Agro – a mobile registration system for farmers highly simplifies the entire process of recording work-related performance and employee attendance
- IMAcheck Service – a mobile registration system to monitor servicing carried out at customers’ sites
Further, IMA presented the following:
- IMAporter Basic – an access system allowing for RFID, NFC and BLE identification and configuration
- CKP.41 – new control units – to manage access rights with a fully distributed database similar to CKP.44 which features an option to control multiple access points
- CKP.04 – new graphics terminal
All the products presented have been implemented at customers’ sites both in the CR and abroad (Škoda Auto, ČEZ, Westmere, Stockholm, etc.).
An article about the Microelectronics in the CR event was published in the first issue of the ‘DPS – elektronika od A do Z’ magazine.
6. 1. 2017