ADOPSIO – Automated detection of protective equipment and conditions indicating disease
The aim of the project ADOPSIO is the applied research, development and functional verification of a modular and compact system for automated detection of protective devices and indicating disease status (ADOPSIO). The automated detection of protective equipment, disease-indicating status and authentication of employees will streamline the entry processes of inspections into protected areas and increase the safety and health protection of employees during epidemic periods. The system will simplify the recording and review of protective equipment such as protective shields, respirators, respirators, respirators, etc. The access detection system will be affordable, compact and easily configurable for different use cases with a range of features (sensing of protective equipment, temperature measurement, authentication) and will also be designed in accordance with privacy principles.
- Duration: 01/2021 – 12/2022
- Coordinator: Institut mikroelektronických aplikací s.r.o.
- Acronym: ADOPSIO
- Project name: Automated detection of protective equipment and conditions indicating disease
- Call: SMV02020BV004 – Veřejná soutěž (MV0/VI)
- Project No.: VI04000069-V1