We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the IMAporter and IMAcheck Mobile Applications (or any portion of the IMAporter and IMAcheck Mobile Applications), temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you, and are not obligated to support or update the IMAporter and IMAcheck Mobile Applications.
Customer Data/User Data
IMA customers may electronically submit data or information about fundraising prospects and donors to the Services for hosting and processing purposes (“Customer Data”) IMA will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the Master Subscription Agreement, or as may be required by law. IMA may access Customer Data in accordance with the Master Subscription Agreement. Personal information about or generated by users of IMA’s website and Services (“User Data”) is not Customer Data.
- Information We Collect
We collect the following types of User Data in the manner described below.
- You may voluntarily provide us with information;
- Your name;
- Your email address,
- Your password that you’ve created;
- Information about your purchases at Google Play store;
- Information needed to provide the Wi-Fi connection;
- Information needed to provide the Bluetooth connection;
- Information needed to provide NFC connection
- Information about your media files;
- Your phone’s geographic location information, like your current zip code, when you are using the IMAporter and IMAcheck Mobile Applications to improve your user experience;
- Any other information that you provide in registering for or using the IMAporter and IMAcheck Mobile Applications;
- Limited aggregate data may be available to IMA upon its written request to Google.
- We automatically collect other information about you and/or about your device, including:
- Your IP address;
- Your MAC address;
- The IMAporter and IMAcheck Mobile Applications features that you use and the time of your use; and
- How We Use Your Information
We use the User Data that we collect for the following purposes, including:
- The purposes for which you provided it;
- To process and respond to your inquiries and comments;
- To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us;
- To develop new products and services;
- To personalize and enhance your experience using the IMAporter and IMAcheck Mobile Applications;
- To contact you with information, including promotional information and recommendations, that we believe will be of interest to you;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and service usage patterns;
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- To prevent fraud and abuse of the IMAporter and IMAcheck Mobile Applications and to otherwise protect users and visitors and our business;
- To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas;
- To administer, operate and improve the IMAporter and IMAcheck Mobile Applications and its Services and for internal business purposes; and
Other uses of the User Data or Customer Data may be permitted under the IMA Services Agreement or IMA Services EULA.
III. How User Data is Disclosed
A. Third Party Service Providers and Business Partners.
B. Third Parties for Their Direct Marketing and Other Promotional Purposes.
We may share your User Data with third parties, including our business partners, for their direct marketing and other promotional purposes.
We disclose User Data about your use of the IMAporter and IMAcheck Mobile Applications to the IMA customer with which you are employed, affiliated or associated (“Customer”).
D. Business Changes.
If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, bankruptcy, reorganization, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we may transfer your User Data to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
E. Investigations and Law.
We reserve the right to investigate fraud and abuse on the IMAporter and IMAcheck Mobile Applications and its Services. We may disclose User Data to third parties if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Take action regarding suspected illegal activities;
- Comply with the law or guidance and cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Protect our rights, reputation, safety, and property, or that of users or others;
- Respond to claims and legal process (for example, subpoenas); and/or
- Protect against legal liability.
- Aggregated Information.
We may share aggregated User Data with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties.
While we take reasonable measures to protect the User Data you submit via the IMAporter and IMAcheck Mobile Applications against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet or app transmission is ever fully secure or error free. You should use caution whenever submitting User Data through an application and take special care in deciding with which information you provide us.
- Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain your User Data for as long as you use the IMAporter and IMAcheck Mobile Applications and for a reasonable time thereafter. Please note that some or all of the User Data we have collected may be required in order for the IMAporter and IMAcheck Mobile Applications to function properly.
- Links to Other Websites or Applications
VII. Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use of your User Data by the IMAporter and IMAcheck Mobile Applications. To change your information, including keeping your information accurate, please contact the Customer’s administrator who has access to modify your information.
If you no longer want this application to collect and use information about you:
- Uninstall the IMAporter and IMAcheck Mobile Applications – You can stop all collection of information by the IMAporter and IMAcheck Mobile Applications by uninstalling the mobile application. You may use the standard uninstall processes available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from an individual under age 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the IMAporter and IMAcheck Mobile Applications. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 13, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to Contact Us
- Your EU Privacy Rights
The Article 29 Working Party, composed of representatives from all EU Data Protection Authorities, the EDPS and the European Commission, was set up under the Directive 95/46/EC. It has advisory status and acts independently. Under EU law, personal data can only be gathered legally under strict conditions, for a legitimate purpose. Furthermore, persons or organisations which collect and manage your personal information must protect it from misuse and must respect certain rights of the data owners which are guaranteed by EU law.