ABOUT THE COMPANY
IMA Inc. (Institute of Microelectronic Applications) has operated on the market since 1992. It is solely (exclusively) the Czech company, that is focused on development and offering the systems that used identification and biometrical technologies. At present, IMA is a leading supplier of identification system for companies and for public and government administration.
IMA company is focused on the three key areas of its activity:
- A distribution of complete identification systems for the whole Czech Republic with the inclusion of the special services: a testing of new technologies, a system protection against embezzlement, an application of the original solutions in cooperation with foreign distributors etc.
- Besides the own products and solutions, IMA Inc. provides a development capacity for the top partners on the world market, such as Ingenico, Bull, or SPT Publicom.
- The third area of the IMA’s company interest is realized in so called incubator; within the framework of it, the company provides expert’s opinions and consultations and participates in a preparation of international standards and solutions of European Commission’s projects (eEurope, Platform i2010, Framework program FP7…).
What we are offering to our clients
- Our goal is to find for each client an ideal solution that respects his financial, technical and organizational aspects.
- Creation and an implementation of the identification system is not just a single matter. The system is created with a long-term perspective and its development is based on a careful initiative preparation – analysis of the surroundings and all possible solutions.
- Professional contribution of IMA company means a search for such a solution, which is not unnecessarily complicated (and expensive) and, at the same time, covers present and also assumed future client’s needs.
- Practical application requires reliable components and a detailed knowledge of their characteristics and functions. A success is based not only on the selection of the right type of an identification item (card) but also on the integration and meaningfulness of its utilization.
- IMA company guarantees a compatibility of the system with international standards and thereby a possibility of integration of the system into the EU environment. At the same time, we derive benefits from experience with preparation standards and norms, with testing technology as well as with harmonization of the projects and environment, in which the systems are run.
- In the supplied systems, we offer cooperation on complex solution of the system that is build as an open mosaic and when the right concept is employed, it is possible to enrich it with other additional services. Therefore, it is possible to use for example identification card, originally intended as an attendance system, for picking a drink from vending machine, for a permission of an access to printing machine, for monitoring and operating a doorway, for food output in canteen and so on. Card could be used as a ticket for bus transportation for employers or for a safe access to personal computers.
- Complex solution of the contract generally includes a training of designated workers to secure common maintenance, a graphic design of the system, production, personalization and operating a card flow.