About the Trademark:
The ‘CZECH PRODUCT’ trademark is the only trademark that is properly registered in the Czech Republic for the sub-licensing of food and non-food producers. Customers and manufacturers have a guarantee that the trademark is properly used only under strict criteria and after the licensing process.
Terms of Service:
- The product must be manufactured in the Czech Republic.
- The manufacturer employs Czech employees who participate in the production of products.
- At least 50% of the raw materials or components must originate from the Czech Republic. For products whose raw materials or components can not be obtained in the Czech Republic, it is necessary to meet 100% the fact that they were manufactured in the Czech Republic and by Czech employees. This means the products can not only be repacked in the Czech Republic.
- The manufacturer must guarantee the quality, safety and reliability of the products.
- The manufacturer must comply with statutory standards and pay taxes and social and health insurance contributions on the territory of the Czech Republic.
- The manufacturer must comply with the valid Claim Rules.
- The manufacturer must meet binding environmental standards of Czech Republic.
- The manufacturer must obtain a license to use a trademark Czech product for specific products.
- The manufacturer must pass the scrutiny the above-mentioned conditions. Control of conditions is made by an audit that takes place directly at the place of production and is repeated during the use of the mark.