Currently we’re looking to fill the following positions:
- Programmer .NET
- Web application programmer
- Android mobile application programmer
- Programmer – C for embedded systems
- long-term collaboration at attractive positions with good prospects
- work with the latest technology in a leading company focused on identification systems
- competitive salary
- friendly and highly expert working environment
- benefits: flexible working hours, food vouchers, contribution to public transportation pass, 5 weeks of holiday, mobile phone, notebook and retirement fund contribution
- opportunity for continuous education and personal growth
- breaks at work may be spent at the company garden
- space for personal creativity
- easily accessible office in Prague (Metro line B – Anděl, Na Knížecí bus station, Smíchovské train station, bike trail across the Železniční bridge, parking for bikes and mopeds)
- if you’re interested, Pardubice positions are open, as well
- participation in the Cycle to Work contest (Do práce na kole)
- these positions are suitable for graduates, as well; we offer traineeships and part-time jobs for students
How to get in touch?
• If you’re interested in any of the positions indicated above, send us your structured CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add a short text indicating why you’d like to join us (a motivation letter) and a written consent with our processing of your personal data (you can use the text below to do that). The subject of your email should indicate the position you’re interested in.
By sending my professional CV I give Institut Mikroelektronických Aplikací s.r.o., headquartered at Na Valentince 1003/1, 150 00 Prague 5, consent to process my personal information provided for the purpose of recruitment and selection of employees to fill open positions.